Average Scape 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Scape 517

Average-Scape 517

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sup people
lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

lil wayne for mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lil wayne

lil wayne

Rep : 0

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm

i have played averagescape for a while and i think its time to apply for mod.

i promise to help out with this server vote everyday and help people even if i dont get mod or admin

1. Username:lil wayne

2. How Will You Help out:I will help newcomers and try to be as nice as i can.

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff:nope but i will try my best to get used to it

4. Why i want to become a mod and what makes this server great:it is fun to get to know new people everyday and i have a big feeling this server will be popular and i want to be a part of the new changes to come Smile

5. Are you active in the forums?: no i just joined the forums on this server but i will try my best to be active

Rs
1.account names:LOL GF H1N1 and Tanked H1N1 (my summon tank)

2.would i be willing to give these away?: I've been thinking about it and i might in the future

3.Can i make and edit videos professionally?:yes i will put some youtube videos down in the topic.

**extra comments**

1.anyone i recommend you for staff?:my friends and hopefully alot of other people because i'm very helpful and im fun to get to know plus i would like to have a personal friend as a mod Smile

2.I will help out by helping with any problems and there will be less spammers, and 1 itemers because i will mute them or ban (if i can)

3..i'm not trying to kiss up or trying to bride but i'm just here to help out with this sever and ever one else

my ingame name is also lil wayne and my youtube name is soaringkiwi1 (my sister) and pkpansybl1tz (my rs youtube account)

also for those people who think this is fake because of how "neat" this is its 100% real because when it comes to making applications and other things i don't like to spam it with improper grammar :O

name:Josh
Birthday: December 26 1995

******some of my youtube videos******

for those who kept reading in these vids my sister edited some of it so i give her credit Razz and yeah.

Last edited by lil wayne on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Haha   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Haha, Nice app and also you made me laugh irl. I hope you get mod. You also have a good sence of humor. Best of luck to you : ).
Back to top Go down
i love chris

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

nice app, organized, and u have a sense of humor
Razz
Back to top Go down
lil wayne

lil wayne

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm

thanks guys i appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
jason

jason

Rep : -4

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm

wow epic.... i like the pickuchu wont i hope you get mdo
Back to top Go down
lil wayne

lil wayne

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Well, Amanda got mod but i'll keep this app up for the future Surprised. Its all good though Razz
Back to top Go down
amanda1:)

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: reply for lil wyn   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:48 pm

i think lil wyn should really get this mod because he is very nice and has a very nice app Smile

gll m8:)
Back to top Go down

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: go lil!!   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:52 pm

i think he should really get mod because he really deserves it and everyone is cheering for him and he would be a great staff!!Smile jocolor
Back to top Go down
lvl126pker

lvl126pker

Rep : -1

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm

GL wayne on getting mod, and btw amanda couldn't you just edit ur old post instead of double posting?

nice vids tho
Back to top Go down
http://zaros.tk
Sponsored content

lil wayne for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne for mod   lil wayne for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lil wayne for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Scape 517 :: app 4 staff n staff list-
Jump to: