Average Scape 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Scape 517

Average-Scape 517

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sup people
amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

amanda1:) for mod.

Go down 
+2
jason
amanda1:)
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Rep : 0

amanda1:) for mod. Empty
PostSubject: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:32 pm

deer bloody,

this is my (redo) topic lol, because my old one fuckyourass was horrible:( so i decided to make a redo..so i been playing your server for a while now:), heres a little note about my self, i'm 16 years old i live with my parents, sister. I live in burlingame california:) and i might be moving to maimi because my mom thinks its a great place.

i been a adim before, i donated my old zerker lvl 106 with like 30m+, i got a level 133 (amandaftw1) in real runescape. and i been a mod in nexus first, then i became a adim then:) nexus was my first server i ever played in, it was a great server but it's off i dont know why.

i would really like to be a mod because i'm very nice, i can help all new players, and i can show them around and tell them how to spawn and teach them and not let them break rules:).

i would also like to be a mod because i can do really cool things like ( teleto and all those things) witch is really fun.

being a mod is just great as being a older sister you can mute people that breaks rules or jail them for hour. my email is amandadasilva15@live.com and my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/amandakatebritt. you can see all my videos welcome, my first favorite video would be my best friend rushing with d claws in pvp, i helped her get dragon claws in old update with the 75k trick i use to give her like mils and mils and mils in pvp.

love amanda1:) sorry for the redo but i think its best for the hope

Back to top Go down
jason

jason

Rep : -4

PostSubject: Re: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm

amanda1:) wrote:
deer bloody,

this is my (redo) topic lol, because my old one fuckyourass was horrible:( so i decided to make a redo..so i been playing your server for a while now:), heres a little note about my self, i'm 16 years old i live with my parents, sister. I live in burlingame california:) and i might be moving to maimi because my mom thinks its a great place.

i been a adim before, i donated my old zerker lvl 106 with like 30m+, i got a level 133 (amandaftw1) in real runescape. and i been a mod in nexus first, then i became a adim then:) nexus was my first server i ever played in, it was a great server but it's off i dont know why.

i would really like to be a mod because i'm very nice, i can help all new players, and i can show them around and tell them how to spawn and teach them and not let them break rules:).

i would also like to be a mod because i can do really cool things like ( teleto and all those things) witch is really fun.

being a mod is just great as being a older sister you can mute people that breaks rules or jail them for hour. my email is amandadasilva15@live.com and my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/amandakatebritt. you can see all my videos welcome, my first favorite video would be my best friend rushing with d claws in pvp, i helped her get dragon claws in old update with the 75k trick i use to give her like mils and mils and mils in pvp.

love amanda1:) sorry for the redo but i think its best for the hope

nice app but fix the youtube thing remove the period at the end appreciated 1 vote forp you king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: amanda reply   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm

i'll try my best and dont click on the link were it says www.youtube.com/amandakatebritt you'll have to type it ur self^^
Back to top Go down
xo pixle xo

xo pixle xo

PostSubject: Re: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:12 pm

good app i hope you get mod.
Back to top Go down
~ForumCreator Zeck~

PostSubject: Re: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 pm

I hope you do get moderation.
Back to top Go down
http://Divinerscape.forumotion.net
lil wayne

lil wayne

PostSubject: Re: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm

dw ill keep cheering for you and mod Very Happy both of you are close to mod Smile
Back to top Go down
i bl0ody i
Owner
Owner
i bl0ody i

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 am

make a bank vid on rs cuz u borrowed a whip on ur vid n u say u got full armadyl
Back to top Go down
https://averagescape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amanda1:) for mod.   amanda1:) for mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amanda1:) for mod.
Page 1 of 1