Average Scape 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Scape 517

Average-Scape 517

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sup people
~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lvl126pker

lvl126pker

Rep : -1

~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~   ~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 am

What is your ingame username? lvl126pker Smile

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes, a few

If answered yes to above what server? I was mod on Paradise, was super-admin on robotscape, was admin on ovrlords and some other servers.

Why do you deserve staff? Well i help people, I also love to play this server cuz its TeH leet Smile and I also vote.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Nope Smile.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Well i aready do dont I XP

What do you do if someone is spamming? I will give them a warning first, then i may kick or mute depending on what is being spammed.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? When i invite players into servers, i dont allow them to walk in blindely, i inform them of the pros and cons of the server, easy ways to make money, prices and other stuff.

Will you be annoying? I will try not to annoy anybody on purpose, no 100%s though :S.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic: I have helped many people, any person who comes up to me ingame asking for help, i will help them to the best of my ability, even when i am busy with something else.

How many people have you invited to Elvescape??? Get them to post on your topic. So far I've told 2 people to join, and they said they would create an account in the next week Smile.

pictures will come soon
Back to top Go down
http://zaros.tk

~~~lvl126pker for mod~~~
Page 1 of 1