Average Scape 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Scape 517

Average-Scape 517

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sup people
Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lil waynee for Moderator.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lil waynee

lil waynee

Rep : 3

Lil waynee for Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Lil waynee for Moderator.   Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:32 pm

username : lil waynee.

Yes, you might know a lil wayne on the server, but i am lucky to be his brother. and would like to apply for moderator of this server.

Reasons:
1. if i was a moderator of Averagescape i would be as nice as possible.
2.I would help the newcomers and encourage them to stay by giving them tours of the server, giving them a nice pk set for the first time as a welcome gift.

Experience: I have been moderator/Admin of about 3 servers(Ftwscape 525,shakurscape 508,and runedays 525) so, i know how to be a great moderator of a great and perfect server.

I have a great feeling of this server becoming 1 of the best servers out there! and i want to become a part of the staff. so, i will be able to share my happiness, and kindness with everyone.

Runescape:
Accounts : Sickly skill, slayer_j03
Thinking of donating?: I've been thinking about donating sickly skill, but i really Don't know yet.

Thank you I Bl0ody 1. (Travis)
Back to top Go down
lil wayne

lil wayne

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lil waynee for Moderator.   Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 pm

yeahh bro you can do ittttttt. You have my 100000000000000% support. from josh.
Back to top Go down
xo pixle xo

xo pixle xo

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lil waynee for Moderator.   Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:51 pm

good app hope u get mod:).
Back to top Go down
i bl0ody i
Owner
Owner
i bl0ody i

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Lil waynee for Moderator.   Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm

trail atm
Back to top Go down
https://averagescape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil waynee for Moderator.   Lil waynee for Moderator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil waynee for Moderator.
Page 1 of 1