Average Scape 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Scape 517

Average-Scape 517

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sup people
Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people
Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

» Sup people

» Sup people

» Sup people
Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm by ~ForumCreator Zeck~

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sarah For Admin or mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

Rep : 4

Sarah For Admin or mod. Empty
PostSubject: Sarah For Admin or mod.   Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 am

Hai my name is Sarah Gripe. Id like to first start off by saying that i am a wonderful choice for admin/mod. I am a very helpful person, I Help all those who ask.Ive been playing real Runescape since i was like 10 and im 15 now.O.O Ive been playing private servers since like 2008/ So i have alot of experiance with them (mostly 508's) but im catching on with these new ones (517,525) I have never been a "official" mod/admin for a private server but i have been like a very close ally for the owner of other private servers.I found your server and i instantly became addicted to it because of the nice people and the fun spawning code list i have rarely seen.So not much left to say, So ill leave you with this...... Razz Thank you -Sarah<3
Back to top Go down
i bl0ody i
Owner
Owner
i bl0ody i

Rep : 6

PostSubject: sara 4 mod   Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 am

approve but
Back to top Go down
https://averagescape.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sarah For Admin or mod.   Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Sarah wrote:
Hai my name is Sarah Gripe. Id like to first start off by saying that i am a wonderful choice for admin/mod. I am a very helpful person, I Help all those who ask.Ive been playing real Runescape since i was like 10 and im 15 now.O.O Ive been playing private servers since like 2008/ So i have alot of experiance with them (mostly 508's) but im catching on with these new ones (517,525) I have never been a "official" mod/admin for a private server but i have been like a very close ally for the owner of other private servers.I found your server and i instantly became addicted to it because of the nice people and the fun spawning code list i have rarely seen.So not much left to say, So ill leave you with this...... Razz Thank you -Sarah<3

I lol'ed at 517,525 "new ones" theres 602's and 562's...That is runescape lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah For Admin or mod.   Sarah For Admin or mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah For Admin or mod.
Page 1 of 1